On Air Now
The Smooth Sanctuary at 7 with Gary Vincent 7pm - 10pm
22 January 2021, 13:41
The Masked Singer is back in the UK for a second series! But which celebrities will be behind the elaborate costumes?
After a hugely popular first series in early 2020, the guessing game is back for series 2 on ITV.
First airing on Boxing Day 2020, The Masked Singer will continue into early 2021 with 12 more famous faces singing classic tunes for judges Jonathan Ross, Davina McCall, Rita Ora and new member Mo Gilligan, alongside host Joel Dommett.
As each episode passes, we'll look at the theories and clues behind each mask, including Dragon:
So far, Dragon has revealed:
- A picture of money inside a house
- They “mustn’t drag on” – a drag queen connection?
- A rainbow-coloured costume, could be part of the LGBTQ+ community
- “I might be cute but sometimes I have a fiery temper!”
- They can’t choosse if they’re “brave or silly”
- It was a dare that started their career
'Two lies and one truth' clues:
- “My name is my biggest clue.”
- “I once had an embarrassing incident with a famous shoe.”
- “I know my own IQ backwards.”
So far, guesses for Robin have included:
- Sandi Toksvig
- Courtney Act
- Miranda Hart
- Katherine Ryan
- Rebel Wilson
- Seahorse - unmasked as Mel B in week 2