On Air Now
Smooth Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 6am - 10am
2 February 2021, 16:50 | Updated: 12 February 2021, 11:08
The Masked Singer is back in the UK for a second series! But which celebrities will be behind the elaborate costumes?
After a hugely popular first series in early 2020, the guessing game is back for series 2 on ITV.
First airing on Boxing Day 2020, The Masked Singer will continue into early 2021 with 12 more famous faces singing classic tunes for judges Jonathan Ross, Davina McCall, Rita Ora and new member Mo Gilligan, alongside host Joel Dommett.
As each episode passes, we'll look at the theories and clues behind each mask, including Dragon:
So far, Dragon has revealed:
- A picture of money inside a house
- They “mustn’t drag on” – a drag queen connection?
- A rainbow-coloured costume, could be part of the LGBTQ+ community
- “I might be cute but sometimes I have a fiery temper!”
- They can’t choosse if they’re “brave or silly”
- It was a dare that started their career
- There's an ‘air of destiny’ about them being Dragon, as their ‘journey started and ended with a giant winged costume’
- They’ve ‘taken some perilous journeys’ in their time, hinting that they’re well-travelled
'Two lies and one truth' clues:
- “My name is my biggest clue.”
- “I once had an embarrassing incident with a famous shoe.”
- “I know my own IQ backwards.”
So far, guesses for Robin have included:
- Sandi Toksvig
- Courtney Act
- Miranda Hart
- Katherine Ryan
- Rebel Wilson
- Jennifer Saunders
In week 7, Dragon was finally unmasked as...
Former Bake Off presenter Sue Perkins!
- Seahorse - unmasked as Mel B in week 2
- Bush Baby - unmasked as John Thomson in week 5