On Air Now
The Smooth Late Show with Martin Collins 10pm - 1am
29 January 2021, 17:24 | Updated: 12 February 2021, 11:13
The Masked Singer is back in the UK for a second series! But which celebrities will be behind the elaborate costumes?
After a hugely popular first series in early 2020, the guessing game is back for series 2 on ITV.
First airing on Boxing Day 2020, The Masked Singer will continue into early 2021 with 12 more famous faces singing classic tunes for judges Jonathan Ross, Davina McCall, Rita Ora and new member Mo Gilligan, alongside host Joel Dommett.
Series 1 featured celebrities and singers including Jason Manford, Denise Van Outen, Katherine Jenkins, CeeLo Green, Jake Shears and winner Nicola Roberts.
As each episode passes, we'll look at the theories and clues behind each mask, including Grandfather Clock:
In episode 2, Grandfather Clock revealed:
- Hinted at time running out for them
- Probably a footballer
- "Keeper of a loved institution"
- "Extremely young at heart"
- Had boots with 'spurs' on
- Has been called a "genius"
Grandfather Clock is GLENN HODDLE! | Season 2 EP. 4 Reveal | The Masked Singer UK
In episode 4, Grandfather Clock lost his battle, and was revealed to be...
The former Tottenham great and England manager followed the footsteps of fellow footballer Teddy Sheringham from last year.
- Alien - unmasked as Sophie Ellis-Bextor in week 1
- Seahorse - unmasked as Mel B in week 2
- Swan - unmasked as Martine McCutcheon in week 3
- Grandfather Clock - unmasked as Glenn Hoddle in week 4
- Bush Baby - unmasked as John Thomson in week 5
- Viking - unmasked as Morten Harket in week 6
- Blob - unmasked as Lenny Henry in week 6
- Dragon - unmasked as Sue Perkins in week 7
- Harlequin - unmasked as Gabrielle in week 7
See more Latest TV & Film News