On Air Now
Smooth Breakfast with Eamonn Kelly 6am - 10am
29 January 2021, 17:24 | Updated: 12 February 2021, 11:13
The Masked Singer is back in the UK for a second series! But which celebrities will be behind the elaborate costumes?
After a hugely popular first series in early 2020, the guessing game is back for series 2 on ITV.
First airing on Boxing Day 2020, The Masked Singer will continue into early 2021 with 12 more famous faces singing classic tunes for judges Jonathan Ross, Davina McCall, Rita Ora and new member Mo Gilligan, alongside host Joel Dommett.
As each episode passes, we'll look at the theories and clues behind each mask, including Grandfather Clock:
In episode 2, Grandfather Clock revealed:
- Hinted at time running out for them
- Probably a footballer
- "Keeper of a loved institution"
- "Extremely young at heart"
- Had boots with 'spurs' on
- Has been called a "genius"
In episode 4, Grandfather Clock lost his battle, and was revealed to be...
The former Tottenham great and England manager followed the footsteps of fellow footballer Teddy Sheringham from last year.
- Seahorse - unmasked as Mel B in week 2
- Bush Baby - unmasked as John Thomson in week 5