On Air Now
The Smooth Sanctuary with Gary Vincent 7pm - 10pm
2 February 2021, 16:48 | Updated: 12 February 2021, 11:14
The Masked Singer is back in the UK for a second series! But which celebrities will be behind the elaborate costumes?
After a hugely popular first series in early 2020, the guessing game is back for series 2 on ITV.
First airing on Boxing Day 2020, The Masked Singer will continue into early 2021 with 12 more famous faces singing classic tunes for judges Jonathan Ross, Davina McCall, Rita Ora and new member Mo Gilligan, alongside host Joel Dommett.
As each episode passes, we'll look at the theories and clues behind each mask, including Robin:
Robin Performs: 'Can't Stop The Feeling' By Justin Timberlake | Season 2 Ep.1 | The Masked Singer UK
In episode 1, Robin revealed that he:
- is “fast on their feet” and “ready to go the distance”.
- The VT featured Albert Square from EastEnders.
- has been “trained” and has “fighting feet”.
- “I may be a Robin, but I’ve been known to fly without wings"
Robin Performs 'Dance Monkey ' By Tones And I | Season 2 Ep. 3 | The Masked Singer UK
- “I felt like I was in a world of my own.”
- Spotted with a football
- He wanted to be a footballer and “represented his country” in red colours
- The judges need the ‘luck of the Irish’ to guess who he is.
- They prefer to focus on the things he’s good at to ‘bring the flavour’.
- They ‘don’t want to waste any time not doing things I love.’
Robin Performs "Rockin' Robin" By Michael Jackson | Season 2 Ep. 5 | The Masked Singer UK
'Two lies and one truth' clues:
- “My real name is out of this world.”
- “This robin’s habitat is more tropical than you think.”
- “I started performing by doing impressions.”
So far, guesses for Robin have included:
- Amir Khan
- Yung Filly
- Joe Swash
- Westlife singer Nicky Byrne
- Seahorse - unmasked as Mel B in week 2
- Bush Baby - unmasked as John Thomson in week 5