On Air Now
The Smooth Sanctuary at 7 with Gary Vincent 7pm - 10pm
22 January 2021, 13:41
The Masked Singer is back in the UK for a second series! But which celebrities will be behind the elaborate costumes?
After a hugely popular first series in early 2020, the guessing game is back for series 2 on ITV.
First airing on Boxing Day 2020, The Masked Singer will continue into early 2021 with 12 more famous faces singing classic tunes for judges Jonathan Ross, Davina McCall, Rita Ora and new member Mo Gilligan, alongside host Joel Dommett.
As each episode passes, we'll look at the theories and clues behind each mask, including Robin:
In episode 1, Robin revealed that he:
- is “fast on their feet” and “ready to go the distance”.
- The VT featured Albert Square from EastEnders.
- has been “trained” and has “fighting feet”.
- “I may be a Robin, but I’ve been known to fly without wings"
- “I felt like I was in a world of my own.”
- Spotted with a football
- He wanted to be a footballer and “represented his country” in red colours
'Two lies and one truth' clues:
- “My real name is out of this world.”
- “This robin’s habitat is more tropical than you think.”
- “I started performing by doing impressions.”
So far, guesses for Robin have included:
- Amir Khan
- Yung Filly
- Joe Swash
- Westlife singer Nicky Byrne
- Seahorse - unmasked as Mel B in week 2