On Air Now
The Smooth Sanctuary at 7 with Gary Vincent 7pm - 10pm
22 January 2021, 13:42
The Masked Singer is back in the UK for a second series! But which celebrities will be behind the elaborate costumes?
After a hugely popular first series in early 2020, the guessing game is back for series 2 on ITV.
First airing on Boxing Day 2020, The Masked Singer will continue into early 2021 with 12 more famous faces singing classic tunes for judges Jonathan Ross, Davina McCall, Rita Ora and new member Mo Gilligan, alongside host Joel Dommett.
As each episode passes, we'll look at the theories and clues behind each mask, including Swan:
In episode 1, Swan revealed:
- They are "loyal, strong and independent".
- They have “the freedom to spread their wings”.
- They have connections to the ballroom and possibly royalty.
- “My career has been very honoured.”
Guesses and theories have included:
- Kimberly Wyatt
In episode 3, Swan was officially unmasked, and it was...
The former EastEnders and Love Actually star surprised everyone, and was unmaked after losing the sing-off against Sausage.
- Seahorse - unmasked as Mel B in week 2