On Air Now
The Smooth Late Show with Danny Pietroni 10pm - 1am
22 January 2021, 13:36
The Masked Singer is back in the UK for a second series! But which celebrities will be behind the elaborate costumes?
After a hugely popular first series in early 2020, the guessing game is back for series 2 on ITV.
First airing on Boxing Day 2020, The Masked Singer will continue into early 2021 with 12 more famous faces singing classic tunes for judges Jonathan Ross, Davina McCall, Rita Ora and new member Mo Gilligan, alongside host Joel Dommett.
As each episode passes, we'll look at the theories and clues behind each mask, including Viking:
So far, Viking has revealed:
- Was 'curious'
- Referenced the 'king' part of Viking
- An explorer
- Looking for a 'voice'
- Wears 'another kind of armour'
- “By my beard, they haven’t got a clue.”
- Left great footprints in countries outside of his own.
- “Doing my own thing underlies everything I do, including breaking the rules.”
- “Vikings are not bound by any chains and sometimes success can be found when I break something.”
Guesses for Viking so far include:
- Aled Jones
- Ricky Wilson
- Seahorse - unmasked as Mel B in week 2