On Air Now
Smooth Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 6am - 10am
29 January 2021, 17:17 | Updated: 12 February 2021, 11:12
The Masked Singer is back in the UK for a second series! But which celebrities will be behind the elaborate costumes?
After a hugely popular first series in early 2020, the guessing game is back for series 2 on ITV.
First airing on Boxing Day 2020, The Masked Singer will continue into early 2021 with 12 more famous faces singing classic tunes for judges Jonathan Ross, Davina McCall, Rita Ora and new member Mo Gilligan, alongside host Joel Dommett.
As each episode passes, we'll look at the theories and clues behind each mask, including Viking:
So far, Viking has revealed:
- Was 'curious'
- Referenced the 'king' part of Viking
- An explorer
- Looking for a 'voice'
- Wears 'another kind of armour'
- “By my beard, they haven’t got a clue.”
- Left great footprints in countries outside of his own.
- “Doing my own thing underlies everything I do, including breaking the rules.”
- “Vikings are not bound by any chains and sometimes success can be found when I break something.”
- "My career has been one of billions"
- He relies on tools he was born with, and tools he can create. Steel has apparently proved to be useful
Guesses for Viking so far include:
- Aled Jones
- Ricky Wilson
In week 6, Viking lost out in the battle, and was revealed to be...
A-ha singer Morten Harket!
- Seahorse - unmasked as Mel B in week 2
- Bush Baby - unmasked as John Thomson in week 5