The Masked Singer UK: Who is Bush Baby? Clues and theories for series 2
29 January 2021, 17:23 | Updated: 12 February 2021, 11:13
The Masked Singer is back in the UK for a second series! But which celebrities will be behind the elaborate costumes?
After a hugely popular first series in early 2020, the guessing game is back for series 2 on ITV.
First airing on Boxing Day 2020, The Masked Singer will continue into early 2021 with 12 more famous faces singing classic tunes for judges Jonathan Ross, Davina McCall, Rita Ora and new member Mo Gilligan, alongside host Joel Dommett.
As each episode passes, we'll look at the theories and clues behind each mask, including Bush Baby:
The Masked Singer series 2: Bush Baby clues
In episode 2, Bush Baby revealed:
- Had a not-so-convincing Australian accent
- Up and about at night-time
- Full of mischief
- Had a potato magic clue in the VT
- Not their first competition
- Wore a fez
- A lot of their wardrobe has been seen on TV
- Not their first competition – he’s “been training”
- “In my last performance, the panel might not have said ‘Thank you for the music’ but they definitely had a great time.”
- Was juggling with pineapples in their second VT.
- “Am I a trickster? That’s the name of the game.”
- “The winner takes it all.”
Two lies and one truth game:
“I’m associated with activities in the night sky.”
“I know the recipe to success.”
“They say ‘Never work with children or animals’, but I’ve done both.”
The Masked Singer: Bush Baby unmasked!
In episode 5, Bush Baby lost his battle, and was revealed to be...
Fast Show and Cold Feet star John Thomson!
The Masked Singer UK series 2 contestants for 2021:
- Seahorse - unmasked as Mel B in week 2
- Bush Baby - unmasked as John Thomson in week 5