On Air Now
The Smooth Sanctuary at 7 with Gary Vincent 7pm - 10pm
22 January 2021, 13:41
The Masked Singer is back in the UK for a second series! But which celebrities will be behind the elaborate costumes?
After a hugely popular first series in early 2020, the guessing game is back for series 2 on ITV.
First airing on Boxing Day 2020, The Masked Singer will continue into early 2021 with 12 more famous faces singing classic tunes for judges Jonathan Ross, Davina McCall, Rita Ora and new member Mo Gilligan, alongside host Joel Dommett.
As each episode passes, we'll look at the theories and clues behind each mask, including Badger:
So far, Badger hass revealed:
- He is used to being anonymous
- He is not easily recognised on the street
- Could be into motorbikes
- “I see things like a virtual world!”
- He was “shy” growing up and kept his talent hidden
- Had an Australian cork hat in his workshop.
'Two lies and one truth' clues:
- “I’m good at dodging furniture.”
- “When working, I’m often found in green.”
- “Strictly speaking, dancing is something I’m known for.”
So far, guesses for Badger have included:
- Jamiroquai singer Jay Kay
- Andy Serkis
- Seahorse - unmasked as Mel B in week 2