On Air Now
The Smooth Sanctuary at 7 with Gary Vincent 7pm - 10pm
22 January 2021, 13:39
The Masked Singer is back in the UK for a second series! But which celebrities will be behind the elaborate costumes?
After a hugely popular first series in early 2020, the guessing game is back for series 2 on ITV.
First airing on Boxing Day 2020, The Masked Singer will continue into early 2021 with 12 more famous faces singing classic tunes for judges Jonathan Ross, Davina McCall, Rita Ora and new member Mo Gilligan, alongside host Joel Dommett.
As each episode passes, we'll look at the theories and clues behind each mask, including Harlequin:
So far, Harlequin has revealed:
- They are "a bit of a clown" and "a joker"
- Held up a newspaper with 'Breaking News' on the cover
- Hinted at being shy
- Once played a meal lead in a musical
- “You’ve got to be quick to catch this Harlequin.”
- They are “fascinated by stories and loves to read” – “She especially liked to be scared and enjoyed tales of horror and gore.”
- She “also liked to tell stories of her own”, with her words spreading around the world. “Her stories became legend, and even joined another famous story.”
So far, guesses for Harlequin include:
- Denise Lewis
- Tameka Empson
- Seahorse - unmasked as Mel B in week 2