On Air Now
The Smooth Sanctuary with Gary Vincent 7pm - 10pm
2 February 2021, 16:47 | Updated: 12 February 2021, 11:10
The Masked Singer is back in the UK for a second series! But which celebrities will be behind the elaborate costumes?
After a hugely popular first series in early 2020, the guessing game is back for series 2 on ITV.
First airing on Boxing Day 2020, The Masked Singer will continue into early 2021 with 12 more famous faces singing classic tunes for judges Jonathan Ross, Davina McCall, Rita Ora and new member Mo Gilligan, alongside host Joel Dommett.
As each episode passes, we'll look at the theories and clues behind each mask, including Harlequin:
So far, Harlequin has revealed:
- They are "a bit of a clown" and "a joker"
- Held up a newspaper with 'Breaking News' on the cover
- Hinted at being shy
- Once played a meal lead in a musical
Harlequin Performs 'Smile' By Nat King Cole | Season 2 Ep. 4 | The Masked Singer UK
- “You’ve got to be quick to catch this Harlequin.”
- They are “fascinated by stories and loves to read” – “She especially liked to be scared and enjoyed tales of horror and gore.”
- She “also liked to tell stories of her own”, with her words spreading around the world. “Her stories became legend, and even joined another famous story.”
Harlequin Performs 'Fast Cars' By Tracy Chapman | Season 2 Ep. 5 | The Masked Singer UK
- They love a tidy home, saying that they’re a strong believer in ‘happy home, happy mind’.
- She has won a few awards in her time.
- They prefer to be at home instead of partying, but they love a festival.
Harlequin Performs 'Diamonds' By Rihanna | Season 2 Ep. 2 | The Masked Singer UK
So far, guesses for Harlequin include:
- Denise Lewis
- Tameka Empson
GABRIELLE is Harlequin! | Season 2 Ep. 7 Reveal | The Masked Singer UK
In week 7, Harlequin was revealed to be...
Soul legend Gabrielle!
- Seahorse - unmasked as Mel B in week 2
- Bush Baby - unmasked as John Thomson in week 5